1. The website at "www.babilgroup.com" operated by www.babilgroup.com (the "Company") requests some personal information (name, age, e-mail address, etc.) to provide better services to those ("User") who visit and / or use the Website in any way. This data collected through the Website is used within the Website to carry out campaign activities or special promotional activities for the User's account. Except for personal information; statistical data of the transactions made on the Website are analyzed and stored.
2. The Company does not share the information transmitted to it through membership forms with third parties, and it does not use or sell it for commercial purposes for any reason other than activity, without the knowledge of the Users or otherwise.
3. Remarketing & Demographics and Interest Reporting features of Google Analytics are used in the website content. By using the advertisement settings, it can be excluded from the scope of Google Analytics for Display Advertising, and Google Display Network advertisements can be customized. Demographic information provided by Google Analytics is used to customize the Website and the advertisements given on the Website, if any, according to the interests of the Users. While this information is used in target mass studies, it can be shared with advertising publishers, together with the information of other Users. This information does not contain any personal information (name, surname, Turkish Republic Identity Number, gender, age, etc.), but is used to work on User trends as a group and to compile the target mass. By accepting these Terms of Privacy, it is approved to share anonymous information with advertising publishers for advertising and promotional purposes.
4. Third party providers, including Google, will display Website advertisements in the banner areas on the publishers’ sites on the internet. Based on visitors' visits to the Website in the past, first-party cookies and third-party cookies are used by the Website and third-party providers, including Google, to collect information about advertisements, to optimize and publish advertisements.
5. Personal User information will only be disclosed to the official authorities if requested by the official authorities and in cases where it is required to make a statement in accordance with the provisions of the current mandatory legislation.
6. In order to keep the security of the Users shopping on the Website at the highest level, the User’s credit card information requested on the payment page is not kept on the servers of the Website or third companies providing services. In this way, it is ensured that all transactions for payment are realized between the relevant bank and the device used by the User over the Website interface.
7. By approving these Terms of Privacy, the user confirms that the information shared with the Company belongs to him and that this information can be shared with other legal entities affiliated to the Company in order to carry out sales and marketing activities and to provide appropriate notification to all kinds of communication tools.
8. By clicking the link “Please click if you do not want to be informed about the campaign announcements" at the bottom of the e-mails sent within the framework of the website membership or leaving the option "I want to receive advertisement and announcement e-mails" empty in the "Update Membership Information" field in the "My Account" section, you can always exit the e-mail mailing list.
What is a Cookie?
Why Are Cookies Used?
Some cookies allowing the website to remember the preferences you used in your previous visits, ensures your next visits to provide a much more user-friendly and personalized experience.
Controlling and Deleting Cookies
Cookies Used by www.babilgroup.com
None of the cookies used on our website process the data that allow detection of your identification. Below, the types of cookies used on our website and the purpose for which these cookies are used are set out in detail.
Category 1- Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are important to enable you to navigate the website and access secure areas of the website and to reveal permissions. Without these cookies, services you have requested such as shopping cart or payment page on our site cannot be provided.
|babilgroup||It is the cookie we use to track your session record on the site.|
|lang||It is a cookie that expresses the language in which the site is displayed. It determines the language to be displayed on the interface.|
|babilgroup_pop||This is the cookie generated to keep track of whether a popup is being displayed on the site.|
Category 2- 'Performance' Cookies
These cookies collect information about how our visitors use the website. For example, it allows us to know which pages are the most frequently visited by visitors and whether they get error messages from web pages.
|_ga||It is a cookie associated with Google Universal Analytics. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as the client identifier. It is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for analysis reports of sites.|
|_gat||It is associated with Google Universal Analytics – it limits the collection of data in high traffic areas.|
|_gid||It uniquely identifies a visitor during a single browser session and indicates it as an example for the target mass.|
|_cfduid||This is the cookie that will be generated when Cloudflare services are used. It is used for reporting and analysis by assigning a unique user ID.|
Category 3- Targeting / Advertising Cookies
|COOKIE||DEFINITION OF COOKIE|