GDPR and Clarification Text
GDPR and Clarification Text
www.babilgroup.com PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In this clarification text, below mentioned terms are definied as follows:
Personal Data: It refers to all kinds of information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person,
Personal Data Protection Law (G.D.P.R.): It refers to the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 which entered into force after being published in the Official Gazette on April 7, 2016,
Data Processor: It refers to the real or legal person who processes personal data on his behalf based on the authority given by the Data Controller,
Data Responsible: It refers to the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing Personal Data, and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system.
As the www.babilgroup.com, , in the capacity of Data Supervisor and also under our disclosure obligation within the scope of K.V.K.K. legislation; we would like to inform you about the rights granted to you in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 (K.V.K.K.), the methods and legal reasons of collecting your personal data, our methods and policy to protect your personal data, the personal data samples processed, the identity of the data controller, the purposes of processing personal data, the transfer of your personal data to third parties and / or abroad under the K.V.K.K. legislation.
2. IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
In accordance with the K.V.K.K. law, related "Data Supervisor" is www.babilgroup.com, which is registered under the Istanbul Trade Registry with the registration number 85352-5 and with the Mersis Number 0128097333100001, located at the company headquarters. .
3. PROCESSING PURPOSE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
4. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES AND / OR ABROAD
Your Personal Data, without seeking your express consent in case of existence of the purposes determined within the scope of Article 5.2 and Article 6.3 of the K.V.K.K. law mentioned above or based on your express consent for the purposes stated in the Clarification Text in accordance with Articles 5.1 and 6.3 of K.V.K.K. law, can be transferred to the third parties from which we receive support in areas such as storage, archiving, information technology support (server, hosting, programme, cloud computing), security, call center, sales, marketing, and group companies that we cooperate and/or take service, GSM Operators, business partners, supplier companies, banks, financial institutions, consultancy firms that we receive support in law, tax, etc. and similar areas, third parties (advertising companies for the purpose of sending e-mail and creating campaigns, companies providing CRM support etc.) that support the sales, marketing and activities of www.babilgroup.com, and other institutions and organizations.
5. AS A PERSONAL DATA OWNER, YOUR RIGHTS MENTIONED IN ARTICLE NO.11 OF THE LAW
As a personal data owner, we declare that you have the following rights in accordance with Article No. 11 of the Law:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the Law and other relevant provisions of the law, in case the reasons for its processing disappear, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data and to notify the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- To object to this, in the event of a result against you, by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
- You can submit your applications for your rights listed above to our company by filling out the Contact Form, which you can access on our website. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged according to the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.